Hard Reset 5 STAR MOBILE T30. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in 5 STAR MOBILE T30. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset 5 STAR MOBILE T30?
- Begin the operation by switching off your device. Just hold down the Power key.
- Afterwards, hold down together Power and Volume Up buttons for about 5-10 seconds.
- Release all keys when you see the Android logo icon.
- Now, when you are in the Recovery Mode menu, you should go down by using Volume buttons and click on “wipe data/factory reset” by pushing the Power key.
- Afterwards, to accept this action you have to click “Yes”.
- When the menu will appear again, you should go down and choose “reboot system now” to end the operation.
- Great! You perfomed the hard reset operation successfully!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your 5 STAR MOBILE T30 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your 5 STAR MOBILE T30 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.