Hard Reset 5 STAR MOBILE F303. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in 5 STAR MOBILE F303. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset 5 STAR MOBILE F303?
- On the very beginning, you have to switch off your device by holding down the Power key.
- Then, hold down Power + Volume Up buttons at the same time, you can release buttons when you see the Android logo icon.
- Now, when the Recovery Mode menu appeared, go down and choose “wipe data/factory reset“.
- Then, to accept this operation, you have to scroll down and click on “Yes”.
- Wait till the menu will appear again and choose “reboot system now” from the options.
- Good Job! The hard reset operations had been perfomed well.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your 5 STAR MOBILE F303 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your 5 STAR MOBILE F303 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.