Hard Reset 5 STAR MOBILE BD85. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in 5 STAR MOBILE BD85. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset 5 STAR MOBILE BD85?
- To initiate the Hard reset, start by holding the Power key in order to power off the device.
- When your phone shuts off, hold the Power key and Volume Up together till you see the Recovery mode.
- From this mode, you want to select Wipe data/factory reset using Volume Keys and then confirm the selection with the Power key.
- Again, affirm the process by selecting Yes in the same way as in the step above.
- Now your phone will begin the process and when it’s finished you should see Reboot system now be selected so press Power key.
- Your device will now reboot and shortly after you should see the Android setup screen.
- Nice work, you have just finished the process.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your 5 STAR MOBILE BD85 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your 5 STAR MOBILE BD85 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.