Hard Reset 4GOOD T700i 3G. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in 4GOOD T700i 3G. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset 4GOOD T700i 3G?
- To perform Hard Reset operation on your 4GOOD T700i 3G, firstly, turn it off, by holding Power Key.
- When it’s off, hold down the combination Power Key + Volume Up till the 4GOOD Logo appears on the screen, then release Power Key.
- Keep holding Volume Up till Android Logo pops up, then release it. In a few seconds you’ll enter Recovery Mode.
- In the Recovery Mode, using Volume Keys to navigate and Power Key to confirm, select “wipe data/factory reset”.
- Next select “Yes — delete all user data”.
- Wait for a few seconds for data to be deleted, and then select an option “reboot system now”.
- After that your device will be restarted in about a minute and that’s it.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your 4GOOD T700i 3G Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your 4GOOD T700i 3G device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.