Hard Reset 4GOOD S503m 3G. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in 4GOOD S503m 3G. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset 4GOOD S503m 3G?
- The first thing you have to do to Hard Reset your device, press and hold the Power button for a while until you can see the Power menu and tap on the Power off option.
- Press and hold the Volume Up key together with the Power button for a while until you see the Boot Mode.
- Next, you will have to scroll with the Volume Up key and select with the Volume Down button. This way, open the Recovery Mode.
- At some moment, the Android image appears on your screen. To skip it, press the Power button.
- Inside this mode, go to the Wipe data/Factory reset option, tapping on the Volume Down button to scroll and the Volume Up key to choose.
- To confirm your choice, tap on the Yes — delete all user data option.
- At last, tap on the Reboot system now option to restart your device.
- Good job! You’ve managed to perform Hard Reset on your 4GOOD S503m 3G.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your 4GOOD S503m 3G Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your 4GOOD S503m 3G device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.