Hard Reset 4GOOD S450M 4G. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in 4GOOD S450M 4G. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset 4GOOD S450M 4G?
- Firstly you should press the Power key to deactivate your device.
- Then you should hold down together the Power key and Volume Up.
- Now, choose Recovery from menu by pressing Volum down.
- Cool, now to pass the Android icon, hit Power key.
- Then use Volume down to select wipe data/factory reset and Volume up to confirm.
- Now you have to confirm the whole operation choosing yes – delete all user data.
- After a while, press Reboot.
- Nice! All settings are successfully reset on your phone.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your 4GOOD S450M 4G Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your 4GOOD S450M 4G device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.