Hard Reset 4GOOD Light A104. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in 4GOOD Light A104. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset 4GOOD Light A104?
- At first switch off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power buttons together for a short while.
- Let go of all buttons when you see Boot Mode.
- Now choose Recovery by using Volume Up to scroll down and Volume Down to confirm that.
- If the Android Robot pops up start pressing the Power key and after 2 seconds click Volume Up.
- In this mode choose “wipe data/factory reset” by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key once.
- After that select “yes” from the menu and click the Power button once.
- At the end choose “reboot system now” by using the Power key.
- Good job!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your 4GOOD Light A104 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your 4GOOD Light A104 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.