Hard Reset 3Q Q-Surf MT7801C. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in 3Q Q-Surf MT7801C. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset 3Q Q-Surf MT7801C?
- At first turn off the tablet by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that push Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- When Recovery Mode shows up let go of all keys.
- Now select wipe data/factory by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- Then choose yes and confirm with the Power key.
- At the end select reboot system now by using the Power button.
- Well done! All your data was removed during the whole operation.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your 3Q Q-Surf MT7801C Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your 3Q Q-Surf MT7801C device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.