Hard Reset 3Q MT1022G. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in 3Q MT1022G. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset 3Q MT1022G?
- In the very beginning, turn off your device by pressing Power Key for a short while.
- After that, press and hold Volume Up + Power buttons for a few seconds.
- When the Android Robot pops up, you can release held keys.
- In order to open Recovery Mode, you have to push Power Key for a couple of seconds.
- Afterward, select wipe data/factory reset option by using Volume Keys and Power Button to confirm it.
- If you truly want to clear all of your data, choose YES option.
- When the factory reset process ends, press Power Key to accept Reboot System Now.
- Well done!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your 3Q MT1022G Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your 3Q MT1022G device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.