Hard Reset 3Q Meta RC7802F. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in 3Q Meta RC7802F. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset 3Q Meta RC7802F?
- Switch off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then hold down Volume Up + Power key for a few seconds.
- Release all keys when you see information about Recovery Mode.
- In this mode use Volume buttons to scroll down to wipe data/factory reset and press the Power key to accept.
- Now select yes from the menu and press the Power button.
- When Recovery Mode pops up choose reboot system now with the Power key.
- Success! All your data will be deleted during this operation.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your 3Q Meta RC7802F Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your 3Q Meta RC7802F device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.