Hard Reset 3Q 3Q-Qoo LC0725B Q-pad. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in 3Q 3Q-Qoo LC0725B Q-pad. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset 3Q 3Q-Qoo LC0725B Q-pad?
- First of all, turn your tablet off by pressing Power Key.
- Then, press and hold Power button and Volume down together.
- Release from holding buttons when you will see upgrading.
- Press Volume down to select wipe data/factory reset, and Power key to confirm.
- Then, choose yes, and confirm it with Power button.
- After that, select reboot now, and hit Power button.
- Great job! You just rebooted your device!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your 3Q 3Q-Qoo LC0725B Q-pad Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your 3Q 3Q-Qoo LC0725B Q-pad device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.