Hard Reset 360 Vizza. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in 360 Vizza. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset 360 Vizza?
- Start by pushing the Power button for a short while and tap Power off to turn off the smartphone.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power keys for a short while.
- When Boot Mode appears let go of all keys.
- Now you should choose Recovery by using Volume Up to scroll down and Volume Down to accept it.
- Press Volume Up and Power key if only the Android Robot image pops up.
- Now select wipe data/factory reset. Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm your choice.
- Then choose yes and confirm with the Power button.
- At the end select reboot system now with the Power key.
- Well done! All your data will be removed from your smartphone.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your 360 Vizza Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your 360 Vizza device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.