Hard Reset 360 N6 Lite. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in 360 N6 Lite. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset 360 N6 Lite?
- At first turn off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Then choose Recovery by using Volume Up to navigate and Volume Down to accept it.
- If the Android Robot shows up press Volume Up + Power key.
- In this mode select wipe data/factory reset by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Now choose yes and press the Power key to confirm that.
- Finally select reboot system now by using the Power button.
- Well done! All your files were removed from your device so you must set up your mobile again.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your 360 N6 Lite Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your 360 N6 Lite device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.