Hard Reset 360 F4S. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in 360 F4S. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset 360 F4S?
- At first switch off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then push Volume Up and Power keys for a few moments.
- Release all buttons when you see information about Boot Mode.
- Now select Recovery. Use Volume Up to scroll down and Volume Down to confirm that.
- When the Android Robot picture appears click Volume Up + Power key.
- In this mode choose “wipe data/factory reset” by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- After that select “yes” from the menu and press the Power key once.
- At the end choose “reboot system now” by using the Power button.
- Well done! The hard reset operation will be finished for a few moments.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your 360 F4S Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your 360 F4S device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.