Hard Reset 360 C5. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in 360 C5. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset 360 C5?
- Before you start make sure that you don’t have important files on your device becasue this process will delete all your data.
- Turn off your smartphone by holding the Power key for a few seconds and from the menu tap Power off twice.
- In the next step press and push two keys together: Volume Up + Power button for a few seconds.
- If any information about Boot Mode shows up release held keys.
- Here find and select Recovery. Use Volume Up to navigate and confirm by pressing the Volume Down key.
- When the Android Robot appears click Volume Up + Power button to open Recovery Mode.
- In this menu choose wipe data/factory reset by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- After that select yes from the menu and press the Power key.
- Finally choose reboot system now by using the Power button.
- Success! You are performed hard reset operation.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your 360 C5 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your 360 C5 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.